Pharmaceutical TabletsPioneers in the industry, we offer pletoz 100, 40 mg lasix tablet, desmopressin acetate tablets, potassium iodine, carnitor 500 tablet and pirfenidone tablets from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 215 / StripGet Latest Price
|Drug Type||Anticoagulant Drug|
|Packaging Size||10*10 Tablets|
|Composition (Salt)||Cilostazol (100mg)|
|Prescription/ Non Prescription||Prescription|
Tablet is used in the treatment of pain in the legs due to insufficient blood flow (intermittent claudication). It also helps in reducing cramping, numbness, or weakness in the legs that occurs on walking in such patients
Approx. Price: Rs 13 / BoxGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||12 tablets|
|Manufacturer||Sanofi India Ltd|
|Treatment||Treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure) Treatment of Edema|
- 40 Mg Lasix Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called diuretics or water tablets. It is used to reduce the swelling (edema) caused by too much water in the body in people who have heart failure, liver or kidney disease. This medicine is also used to treat high blood pressure.
- Lasix Tablet helps your body get rid of extra water and salt through urine. It may be used alone or in combination with other medicines as per the dose advised by your doctor. It can be taken with or without food and should be taken at the same time each day. It is best to avoid taking this medicine within 4 hours of your bedtime to prevent having to get up at night to urinate.
- It is important to continue taking this medication even if you feel well. If you stop taking it without consulting your doctor, your condition may worsen. Lifestyle changes like reducing stress, restricting salt intake, and stopping smoking may help this medication work better.
- Common side effects of this medicine include hypotension, electrolyte imbalance, dehydration, decreased sodium level in blood, decreased potassium level in the blood, and decreased magnesium level in blood. These are usually mild and disappear after a short time. Consult your doctor if they bother you or do not go away.
- Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you have any liver problems. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also consult their doctor before taking it. Regular monitoring of kidney function tests and electrolyte levels is important while using this medicine. It may reduce the potassium level in your blood so your doctor may ask you to add potassium-rich foods to your diet (such as bananas, coconut water, etc.) or prescribe supplements.
Desmopressin Acetate Tablets
Approx. Price: Rs 1,019 / PACKGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||2 PACK|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
DDAVP (desmopressin acetate) is an antidiuretic and antihemorrhagic drug used to treat bed-wetting, central cranial diabetes insipidus
, and increased thirst and urination caused by head surgery or head trauma.ablet is a medicine used in the treatment of diabetes insipidus and bed-wetting. It helps decrease the urge to urinate and helps resume a more normal lifestyle.Some common side effects of this medicine include headache, stomach pain, and nausea. Let your doctor know if any of these side effects do not go away or get worse.
- Production Capacity: 1000
- Delivery Time: 10 DAYS
- Packaging Details: Tablet brings about rapid action of controlling thirst and also reduces the urge to urinate often. This helps to manage these symptoms in diabetes insipidus. This improves your quality of life.
Approx. Price: Rs 450 / BottleGet Latest Price
Potassium Iodide is an anti-thyroid medicine. It stops releasing thyroid hormone by minimizing blood flow to the thyroid gland. It also reduces the size of the thyroid cells. This is how it helps in treating thyroid diseases.
Approx. Price: Rs 250 / BoxGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||10 tablets in 1 strip|
|Brand||Carnitor 500 Tablet|
|Manufacturer||Win-Medicare Pvt Ltd|
Carnitor 500 Tablet belongs to a class of medications called amino acids. It is used in the treatment of carnitine deficiency. It helps the body produce energy and improve the efficiency of body function.
Carnitor 500 Tablet should be taken with food and it should be chewed thoroughly before swallowing. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not start or stop taking this medicine without a doctor's prescription.
Carnitor 500 Tablet is usually a safe medicine, however, it may cause nausea and vomiting. Your doctor may suggest you to monitor your blood glucose levels regularly while you are taking the medicine.
Before starting the medicine, inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions or are taking any other medications. Patients with severe kidney disease should not take this medicine unless prescribed by the doctor.
Approx. Price: Rs 105 / StripeGet Latest Price
|Manufactured By||Cipla Ltd|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Pirfenidone is used to treat a certain lung disease called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
(IPF). This disease causes the lungs to get scarred and become stiff, making it hard to breathe. Pirfenidone may help slow down the worsening of your IPF.